management in the mission (budget, accounting, treasury, reporting, auditing procedures, legal financial obligations, etc) according to MSF policies and procedures in order to provide accurate, transparent, timeliness and reliable financial information to the organization and third parties on the allocation of resources in the projects.
He/she is also responsible for the implementation and effectiveness of the internal control system.
• Master degree in business administration, business school, in economics or in commercial sciences. Another diploma could be considered if relevant working experience in finance management can be proved.
• 2 years of MSF experience or equivalent
• Leadership and management of a team
• Strong analytic and strategic vision ability
• Flexibility and ability to work under stress
• Diplomatic skills
• 6 to 12 months